watts all american academy/unsigned senior programs
Donald Watts: Former UW Husky, Gatorade State Player of the Year, University of Washington MVP, High School All America, Washington State “Mr. Basketball”
The Watts Basketball All American Academy is an intense 1 year program designed to help athletes grades 7-11 and 6 month program for Unsigned Seniors who are seriously looking to play college basketball and land the offer they desire. Not just a set of weekly training sessions, our program has a progress-focused, iterative structure comprised of individual skill development sessions, group training sessions and specialty workshops. We develop an individualized training program for you based on an initial skill assessment, evaluate your progress each week and make adjustments based on the goals we set together. Our work together is all geared toward to help you achieve your ultimate goal – playing college basketball at the school that suits you best.
WHAT YOU GET
- Our team will develop a customized training and preparation plan focused on helping you achieve your goals
- Advanced level skill development workouts three 2-3 days per week depending on program/grade
- Participation in once monthly specialty sessions focused on goal setting, leadership, nutrition, etc.
- Recruiting assistance
- Creation of film for distribution to College Coaches of your interest
- Open gym time to work on and develop your skills alongside other serious basketball players
- Opportunity to play in Watts Basketball Unsigned Senior game (Unsigned Senior Program)
- Participation on Watts Basketball men’s league team (Unsigned Senior Program)
- Preparation for and attendance at All American “Availables” Showcase in Dallas (April 21st-23rd) and Los Angeles (April 28th-30th) where over 150 coaches will be in attendance (Unsigned Senior Program)
- College Campus Visits
- Participate in the Watts Basketball Spring Break Training Camp
- Unsigned Senior July Tour (if necessary, travel fees will apply)
- Preparation for college basketball (once signed) Goal Setting/Planning
- A lifetime network of incredible basketball peers
- An ongoing group of advocates and connectors ready to help you thrive beyond the program
Watts Basketball has helped a countless number of unsigned seniors over the last several years sign with a college that met their needs. Following is a list of schools where our trainees are playing and schools with whom we have a great working relationship:
- Portland State University (Portland, OR)
- University of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Yale University (New Haven, CT)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- Williams College (Williamstown, MA)
- Oakland University (Rochester, MI)
- University of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- University of Nevada Reno (Reno, NV)
- Seattle Pacific University (Seattle, WA)
- Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Kansas (Lawrence, KS)
- Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
Brandee White* (name changed, as the student is still in school)
Brandee ended her senior year without a single offer to play college basketball. Determined to continue her career at the next level, Brandee worked intensively with Coach Watts for three (3) months. Her hard work and determination afforded her a tryout with a D1 college. That tryout proved very beneficial for Brandee because she ended up ended up earning the only full ride athletic scholarship to the school. She is now leading the West Coast Conference in scoring and rebounding.
AJ was devastated after having been cut from one of the top AAU programs in the area and was struggling to move forward. After participating in our Unsigned Seniors Program, we found AJ a 5th year program that would help him continue to develop and hone his skills. Upon leaving the 5th year program, AJ landed a 4-year partial scholarship to Yale University in New Haven, CT. We are happy to say that AJ played on the team all four years and will graduate from Yale in the spring.
Ben was playing on his high school team, but wasn’t playing much. Ben worked with Coach Watts as part of the Unsigned Seniors Program and landed five (5) full scholarships.
IF YOUR DREAM IS TO BE A COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER, LET WATTS TURN THAT DREAM INTO A REALITY! INQUIRE HERE INFO@WATTSBASKETBALL.COM